Acticon's operations are based upon an integrated quality and environmental management system in line with ISO 9001:2008/14001:2004 and our production units are certified.
Here are some concrete examples of how we try and contribute to long-term ecologically sustainable development:
- Our products have a long product-life and are manufactured in recyclable materials from producers that fulfil our highest
quality and environmental requirements.
- Our products do not emit any emissions to the ground, water or air and for this reason require no approval in relation to environmental legislation.
- All manufacturing is done in Sweden and this reduces impact on the environment due to transport.
- The transport of our goods in carried out by environmentally certified transport companies with environmentally classified vehicles.
- All of our company cars have an environmental classification.
- All packaging materials can either be recycled or reused.
- We are linked to REPA (Trade and industrial system for the recycling of packaging).